CrazyEngineers
  • Hey guys. I'm studying CSE right now. I know Java, C++ and C# to some extent. But the thing is i don't know where to start in terms of project work. I know the languages themselves but i dont know how to actually apply them. There are so many tools that are used that i'm really not sure how and where to start.

Any suggestions???
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 27, 2008

indianapple
    Hey guys. I'm studying CSE right now. I know Java, C++ and C# to some extent. But the thing is i don't know where to start in terms of project work. I know the languages themselves but i dont know how to actually apply them. There are so many tools that are used that i'm really not sure how and where to start.

Any suggestions???
    One of the common problems faced by lots of students. Take my word - you won't 'really understand' the computer language unless you put it to use. I've few suggestions to get you started. Of course, if this is not what you are looking for, ask specific questions!

We have been thinking about building small pieces of software for CEans. Do take a look at our CE Labs section. Secondly, there are thousands of students on CE who want help with programming and their projects; maybe you could offer them help with programming. I'd also encourage you to start contributing to open source projects; to start with you might develop a simple 'latest discussions on CE' toolbar for firefox.

This should get you started. Waiting for more questions/queries from you.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register