where to learn VLSI design, best place to learn VLSI design online

I would like to know various online certification course of VLSI design, will it be useful to get the job, what the exployers are expecting for VLSI designers?

Replies

• Subham Sharma
    Subham Sharma

Hi Mathew,

CDAC Noida is a very reputed institution under Govt of India to pursue the advanced courses of Engineering .CDAC Noida offers Post Graduate Diploma Courses in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems & Design for ECE Branch students.I have completed PG-DESD Course from CDAC Noida after completing my B.Tech in ECE in 2017. After completing PG Diploma course I got a very good placement from campus . I would suggest you to join CDAC Noida for advanced course in VLSI Design . For information you can check the facebook page 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have scored 80% in 10th but only 48.9% in 12th .....I am currently in the 3rd year of my BCA degree now ...and have an aggregate of 88% and...
sir i have completed my  mechanical engineering in 2017 and i am working in a  telecom field as i have completed my 10 months in this field  and i wish...
Quote: “I started noticing patterns in startups — which I’ve validated with executives and VCs over the years — that how companies scale and break matches military groupings. So, the...
Unlike chess moves, changes to a Rubik’s Cube are hard to evaluate, which is why deep-learning machines haven’t been able to solve the puzzle on their own. Until now.https://www.technologyreview.com/s/611281/a-machine-has-figured-out-rubiks-cube-all-by-itself/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits
How to build or develop programming skills fast as possible