Where to Host our Website?

I want to host the website on internet world.
Where I can host it?
Any suggestions from you?
I searched and read the reviews, but they all are almost same. Which to choose?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can trust Liquid Web - Managed Hosting & Custom Solutions

For bigger sites, #-Link-Snipped-#

I host several sites with them and they are one of the industry's veteran hosting company with a heroic support (they mean it!).
  • imhere
    imhere
    The_Big_K
    You can trust Liquid Web - Managed Hosting & Custom Solutions

For bigger sites, #-Link-Snipped-#

I host several sites with them and they are one of the industry's veteran hosting company with a heroic support (they mean it!).
    Well, I visited sites. They are very costly.
    Which will you prefer to be less expensive but providing most of the features.
    Like, Best Website Hosting Services | Web Hosting Hub or Reliable and Secure Web Hosting | WebHostingPad or anything, which are less expensive and also has high rating in all the reviews.?
  • LIVEWARE
    LIVEWARE
    i have developed this new os.
    thats what am using though not the best....
    AM HAPPY.........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you want cheaper one, try out BigRock.com
  • imhere
    imhere
    Ok. Thanks.
    So, BigRock is better than the included other two hosting services?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I told you the best ones in my first post in this thread. LiquidWeb owns and operates their own data centers unlike BigRock. Liquidweb has a proven support and many famous sites run on them πŸ˜€ Its your call.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I prefer Hostcats, 2GB Hosting and SquareBrothers... πŸ˜€ These three are the best in the world... πŸ˜€ I am using all the three and have not faced even a single problem... πŸ˜€ The main advantage in them is, their support is awesome... πŸ˜€

Now I got my own servers at Dallas DataCenter... πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all CE members! In coming month I am planning to buy a new TV screen, I think LG is the best brand, but one of my cousins was...
Electric glimpse of motorsport's future Quote Motorsport doesn’t get much more dangerous than the Isle of Man TT, an adrenalin-fuelled festival of speed that since its inception over 100 years...
Hi Dear Engineers i need a code for matlab for programing Face verification in the presence of age progression plz , help me to write this code ... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜•
Sorry, got posted twice! Electric glimpse of motorsport's future Quote Motorsport doesn’t get much more dangerous than the Isle of Man TT, an adrenalin-fuelled festival of speed that since its...
[video=youtube;Whr6bu2n1iY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whr6bu2n1iY&playnext=1&list=PLC94050DFDD8D182F[/video]