Where to go ?

Hai
I have compleated my BTech ECE with 80% and decided to take training in VLSI .
But i am unable to decide where to go which institute
either banglore or hyderabad.
which institute is best for placements .
Please some one help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you will have to decide your priorities and whether you are comfortable staying in either of the cities. If you could do some primary search and shortlist a few institutes in Bangalore and Hyderabad, our CEans should be able to help you pick one. Since there are several factors included in picking up the best institute; it's almost impossible to provide a definitive answer based on the information provided in your question.
  • Abishek Chander G
    Abishek Chander G
    Thank You Sir ,
    I want to Know which citi is better for training and Placements.
    my main factor Is GOOD TRAINING include all latest technologies and PLACEMENT in VLSI industries
    I am ready to go to any of those cites. I have listed out some inistutes they are.
    In BaNGLORE
    SANDEEPANI, RV-VLSI, MAVEN
    Please Please suggest from these three institutes Or any other.
    And i know about CDAC.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi...i want to learn web designing.i have a good knowledge on html,javascript and xml and what are the other languages i should learn for it and plz suggest me if...
Shiftgig was launched in 2012 by Eddie Lou, Jeff Pieta and Sean Casey with an aim to build a community for a user segment underserved by existing professional networks. Shiftgig...
Name the Engineering Universities in India other than IIT, NIT. 1. JNU 2. Osmania University... Please continue the list.
Sir i am going to complete my first year in BE in EE engineering. I am so strong that i will work only in core companies like bhel bee etc....
Wishing many happy returns of the day to CEan @Abhijit Dey . Have a great one, fella!