Where is HDL subsystem in DSP builder

Hi,

I am new to DSP builder and FPGA programming. I was following DSP builder example which was on implementing FIR filter using DSP builder in Simulink and generating VHDL to be implement in my cyclone 2 FPGA. I came across this block as was given in the example steps which was "HDL SubSystem block" but I can't seem to find this block in my DSP builder library... could someone tell me what is wrong... I even tried reinstalling DSP builder..

here is the tutorial that I have been using to design me FIR filter using simulink.... its on page 39 step 10 from adobe file....its on the 2nd section Implementing DSP design using FPGA....
here is the link #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am ece student(III year), we(class mates) want to make an industrial tour[Rs. 5000 budget] can any 1suggest few industries or places
hi, my project is skin cancer detection using image processing by matlab simulation......can u plz help me if u have idea... k3kosana@gmail.com
Infibeam has release Windows & Android based tablets: Infibeam Phi: Touch Screen Media Device in India: Andriod & WinCE - Infibeam.com Both the tablets are available for INR. 15k.
Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar being presented with the honorary rank of Group Captain by the Chief of Indian Air Force, PV Naik at a ceremony in New Delhi on September...
hi. I am new to this site. Its interesting. I have done my Btech in Mech Engg. Is there any short term courses i can do other than piping? Please...