Where is Bill Gates?

Friends, I'm wondering where the man who changed the world of computing forever is these days!

I mean, come on! He can't be sitting home and watching stupid TV programs!

Any clue where he is?

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    He lead the MS to get the new giant os,Perhaps😉

Microsoft always seems to be calm until it come up with some giant tidy softwares😛

PS: How about having small talk with Bill Gates😀
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    I think he's busy with his new bgc3.com & fighting Malaria in Africa
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    may be with BG3 he will turn up with another revolution in computer industry.

-CB
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    Lets wait and see whats in store from Microsoft he will surely break the silence
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    See this:

[youtube][/youtube]

This was on 5th february 2009.

What do you think?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Coming up with the latest version that works half as well as the previous =)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I guess I said it all in the title itself. I guess CS kids {sorry, I use that word for the free lunch seekers} should find these topics useful for...
I am in 1st year in architecture and wanna apply for KVPY ...can u please urgently suggest some project ideas...or what kinda project one need to do...?😕 thank you...😒😔
any ideas using sensor application.just post here..
Not sure where else to put this so it will go here!😀 First off I have a question that I need help with, What would be the effect of subjecting...
Hi guys , This is my first thread since i joined CE. Recently i been getting a lot of requests about modding the slims 200X and 300X TA-088v3 and TA-090v3...