Where are we heading CEans?

Yes I am damn serious friends.I had been a member since 2010 but active for past three months but CE has lost its golden touch.Its thirst to innovate,educate and enlightement.Yes i am talking about some missing actions in CE forum.When I was using CE a long ago there has been many active and encouraging operations such as Mock test,Debate competitions,etc were going on but what about now.Its all about CEom and we lost the real interactions.
url
#-Link-Snipped-# ji what about mock tests and debate competitions?
All CEans are requested to debate and we should bring more interactions not for points but for knowledge.
I would like to know Moderators answer for this...........

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    I don't know about mock tests and stuff, but i seriously feel that Absolute Zero should be brought back. !
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well why not you do something to start things back

PS: This sunday one alien ware will be back into the lime light after a long time I am sure but it will be a BETA version of the actual stuff

SO only one group will get to enjoy all the fun
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, we're limited by the manpower to execute things. Each one of the activities you mentioned requires a lot of hard-work; which we are unable to put in at this moment.

I know it's not what you all want to hear - but that's the reality for now. All our efforts are going into developing the 'Apps'. Trust me, the App section is going to be the most exciting part of CrazyEngineers in coming days.

#-Link-Snipped-# : At this time, we're unable to afford Chuck's fees for the Absolute Zero. I already mentioned the reason elsewhere. I had put two options: One - CEans pay real money so that we can bring Chuck back. Two - each one of us tries harder to bring people to CE so that the overall traffic grows (and with it, our ad-revenues).
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    We are on it But the amount we are bringing is not enough I think all of CE assures even more cooperation to you in this
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-# : i have option 3: what if the CE ans are given the opportunity to make the comics ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-# : i have option 3: what if the CE ans are given the opportunity to make the comics ?
    Who's stopping?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Who's stopping?

Then be it so that way.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    Then be it so that way.

The chit-chat section is open to all engineering humour.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know which video converter do the best job in Conversion of Video files.I had tried the following video converters and only some of them satisfied me .They...
I had been struggling these days to save the files in my pc but due to excess size of files I was forced to delete the files.Please suggest me the...
I know it's quite late. But here's toast to the deads who are reason why India is free now. Toast to all the unsung heroes/Freedom fighters who sacrificed their life...
Dear CEans, A little background: I work for Industrial Valves Mfg firm. We make industrial valves of bigger sizes & larger pressures(up to 23000 psi) , so it is a...
What is the difference between "members" and "guests" in this site ?