Where are remaining 99?-The great Congress!

Once a congress leader was giving lecture. He told a story.

Once a farmer gave INR 100 each to his 3 sons. He asked them to bring something that will fill the whole room.
First son bought grass but could not fill the whole room.
Second son bought cotton but still could not fill the whole room.
The third son bought a candle with INR 1. The whole room was filled with light!

The congress leader said our Prime minister is like the third son. Whole nation is on the path of prosperity because of him.

Dr. Subramanian Swami (who brought the 2G scam to public attention) was sitting in the audience. He asked Where are the remaining INR 99? β˜•πŸ˜

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Issue
    Once a congress leader was giving lecture. He told a story.

The congress leader said our Prime minister is like the third son. Whole nation is on the path of prosperity because of him.

Dr. Subramanian Swami (who brought the 2G scam to public attention) was sitting in the audience. He asked Where are the remaining INR 99? β˜•πŸ˜
    Haha....nice....😁
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    best 1...........lolzzzzz............
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Nice one😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When we generate electricity from sun light, some of the light escapes. Even so, can we have something to store light? Please take into account, I am talking about storing...
Hello every one, can anybody solve attached problem... Bending moment diagram to be drawn. Actually, I have solved the problem but I need to check....
friends please tell how to create a transformation packs plz tell thanx in advance
CEans, You are aware that we're planing to transform CE and as our long-term plan; we're making some permanent changes to the overall CrazyEngineers layout. As a part of this...
Samsung has already declared that the next Galaxy phone will be launched on May 3rd; but that hasn't stopped the tech bloggers and geeks to keep from guessing the specs....