When will Mphasis HR team will send the the joining letter?

I am selected in Mphasis company on October 21st. My certificates validation is also completed. But I didn't join on the actual joining date because of delay in the uploading of certificates. When can I expect another joining date?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Most of the joining letters have been delayed. Mphasis is a big company and it hires fresh graduates from multiple campuses across India.

Selected candidates are sent the joining letters in batches. It could be that the candidates selected from your college would be called in later batches. 

The only authentic way to get information in your case, would be to contact the training and placements officer of your college. They are in touch with the HR teams of the recruiting companies and can give you a better feedback.

• Eswar Reddy
    Eswar Reddy

Thank you sir for your reply. But I am selected in off campus drive. As there is so much pressure from family, I'm having doubt that will I ever get a joining letter?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - you will have to be patient. Did you get any formal confirmation from the company that you've been selected? If yes, it should have contact details. Try contating them. 

Else, your best bet is to stay calm and keep applying to other jobs. Mphasis will send you joining letter when they are ready. Typically, a delay of few weeks/months is common. If it gets delayed by another 3-4 months; you should start worrying. 

• Eswar Reddy
    Eswar Reddy

Okay sir, thank you so much for your reply ?

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

#-Link-Snipped-# Better you contact Mphasis HR team and ask them directly. Tell all the details and get the reply as soon as possible. The waiting period just kills. Don't wait and go get your queries clarified.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When candidates are given an opportunity to ask a question many are at a loss.Here are ten questions that can be asked:https://www.thecut.com/article/questions-to-ask-in-a-job-interview.html?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits
https://www.designnews.com/gadget-freak/megadot-how-give-your-amazon-echo-dot-bass-boost/125043441959783?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=6436&elq_cid=1069623
From Design News: The original series from the History Channel, Project Impossible, follows a new generation of engineering projects that were considered unthinkable just a few years ago. Each episode...
I am a final year student of bscs i need to know about new ideas based on android or information security Or any other field that is easy to learn...
I have scored more than 70% in every external examination but it was reverse in case of internal, as I was with 40% or below that. I didn't understand what...