When is Gravity movie releasing in India?

The reviews are in, folks - it's a must watch! Sadly, we don't have IMAX in the city and will have to be happy with the regular screens. Does anyone know when is the movie Gravity releasing in India? Gotta be watching it! Here's the trailer -

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    As per IMDB : Gravity (2013) - Release Info - IMDb
    11 October 2013 .
    That's a insane rating 8.7. I hope Hyderabad Imax will release it.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    As per IMDB : Gravity (2013) - Release Info - IMDb
    11 October 2013 .
    That's a insane rating 8.7. I hope Hyderabad Imax will release it.๐Ÿ˜€
    Gotta be traveling to Hyderabad IMAX!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wait wait, my friend from US watched it and told its not thaaaaat great!!!

If it gets released, will watch and let you guys know.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    If it gets released, will watch and let you guys know.
    Belated B'day party in IMAX ๐Ÿ˜‰.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Just saw on BookMyshow, Look like in Hyderabad also they are not releasing in IMAX screen. Just on small screen only ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Been there, seen that.
    After a huge number of years went to Imax within five minutes walk from my house and saw Gravity.
    Terrific special effects. The zero gravity scenes were excellent. Lot of errors in physics. Space debris move too fast to see. Satellites and space station occupy different heights above the earth and hence different velocities. Any space explosion will send debris in a spherical outward movement from point of explosion. Fire in zero gravity will not move the way it is shown.

If you forget the physics, the special effects are superb. Tight story. Actually there is no story as such. Almost like a documentary.

Worth breaking years of abstinence.
    However, I went under duress. May not go to another for quite a while.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I usually keep all my Physics knowledge at home when watching movies, especially Bollywood movies - that's why I should be able to take it all without any problems. I've seen Rohit Shetty directed Bollywood movies. They go beyond Hollywood by creating zero gravity right here on Earth!

@#-Link-Snipped-# - Thanks a lot for the review. I think I'll watch the movie; but only when they air it on the TV.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Finally watched it! Couldn't go to IMAX, sold out for 2 days in advance, but had an awesome experience nonetheless. As Ramani sir said, there are few physics errors, but other than that it's a visual treat. The special effects are really superb. Alfonso Cuaron and his team has done a great job. I doubt if this movie will make any sense in 2D! They have used 3D quite brilliantly. I would recommend to watch it in 3D only, 2D might ruin it for you!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Best movie poster ever..
    a9dKV3m_460s
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I am watching it tomorrow!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Here is a good article I came across.

What Does A Real Astronaut Think Of 'Gravity'?!

It's for the people who have watched the movie. Those who haven't, please wait, it has spoilers!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I watched the movie, the visual effects are awesome.

No laws of physics followed. Not a great plot or acting! Watch it for graphics or visual effects thats all.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It's quite disappointing why Hyderabad IMAX didn't release Gravity.
    Look like I have to watch in PVR next week.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Undeleted scene and alternate story.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We aren't new to self assembling robots. MIT's M-Blocks robots are cuboid robots that can attach themselves to each other and form a functional body. The robots themselves remind me...
hey some days before i read a post in which a idea for mobile charging by pressing it is given i want to modify that idea. Now a days mobiles...
Today our CEan @Saandeep Sreerambatla is celebrating his birthday. ๐ŸŽ‰ Wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the Day @Saandeep Sreerambatla aka ES. ๐Ÿ˜ Have a rocking year ahead buddy.โ€‹
I had planned to buy a 3.5mm headphone/earphone splitter so that me and my friends can enjoy the best in class audio experience and I found Belkin 3.5mm headphone/earphone splitter...
We all know that day by day new technologies are evolving and old systems and methods were replaced by new technologies,methods.I want to know , how many of you are...