When is Chromebook launching In India?

Not that I'm very impressed by what Google's done with the Chromebook, I'm curious to know when is the machine launching in India? The price is definitely going to be upwards of Rs. 70k (my uneducated guess, of course) making it unaffordable to even the moderately rich.

So, what's your expectation?

Replies

• aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not that I'm very impressed by what Google's done with the Chromebook, I'm curious to know when is the machine launching in India? The price is definitely going to be upwards of Rs. 70k (my uneducated guess, of course) making it unaffordable to even the moderately rich.

So, what's your expectation?
    you may be right about the price but no clue about launching in india
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aniruddha47
    you may be right about the price but no clue about launching in india
    They've just announced that chromebook is launching in 6 more countries apart from US and the UK(?). I believe Chromebook will arrive in India in the next 3 months.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi any of you know the placement paper pattern of ntt data company
Karbonn has launched Titanium S5 in India for a price of Rs. 11990. Those who've been keeping abreast with the phone launches in India will recall that this phone is...
1)execute every statement of a program atleast once 2)execute every branch statement of a program atleast once 3)execute every path of a program atleast once 4)execute every condition of branch...
hi i am currently working on vb.net and PLM domain, in a support project. i wanted to work on c++, but unfortunately this is what i got in campus placement....
I have completed BE EEE and 2012 passed out. I am from chennai. I was selected by One of mnc. But till now i didn't get joining. I tried to...