When in Rome....What would you do???

Anoop Mathew
@anoop-FRTf1L โ€ข Oct 24, 2024

Hai Friends, We're familiar with the proverb, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" (and when online do as the CEans do)๐Ÿ˜›
So what would a CEan do if he/she were in Rome??? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • durga ch

    @durga-TpX3gO • Aug 30, 2011

    i love taking pictures of sign boards , my best till date is

    JERVEYS BAY 030

  • Mr.Don

    @mrdon-92OwlG • Aug 30, 2011

    I got to know about Rome after playing assassins creed game. It is a great city.It has one of the Best visiting spots.I heard that Food is incredible in Rome. I will know about history of Rome, Explore Rome, Eat food greedily ๐Ÿ˜› and despite of these I will check about Leonardo di vinci,hoist Indian flag on August 15th and distribute chocolates on October 3rd. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 30, 2011

    I'd tell people about CrazyEngineers

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Aug 30, 2011

    The_Big_KI'd tell people about CrazyEngineers

    @Biggie: Spamming is not allowed in Rome ๐Ÿ˜›

    Jokes apart. Rome is a wonderful city and I would once like to visit it. I have virtually visited the ciyt many times on Google earth but personally going and visiting the tourist attraction would be great ๐Ÿ˜€

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Sep 1, 2011

    Well if I was in Rome I'd rent a motorcycle and head out into the Italian countryside where I'd enjoy fresh food, scenery and visit the Moto Guzzi factory.

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Sep 4, 2011

    durgai love taking pictures of sign boards , my best till date is

    JERVEYS BAY 030

    Is that a signboard or a signboard that got drunk??? ๐Ÿ˜› You could tilt the picture to the correct angle for better view and re-post it.

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Sep 4, 2011

    Mr.DonI got to know about Rome after playing assassins creed game. It is a great city.It has one of the Best visiting spots.I heard that Food is incredible in Rome. I will know about history of Rome, Explore Rome, Eat food greedily ๐Ÿ˜› and despite of these I will check about Leonardo di vinci,hoist Indian flag on August 15th and distribute chocolates on October 3rd. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜›

    I remember it as October 2nd. What's special about October 3rd? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

  • Rupam Das

    @rupam-das-wW5CvN • Sep 8, 2011

    I would like to be the hero of roman holiday and do exactly what hero did

  • Ramani Aswath

    @ramani-VR4O43 • Sep 8, 2011

    The saying means that we should conform so that we do not create waves. Unfortunately (or fortunately) CEans are rather non-conformist.
    CEans will be all at sea and probably create a cyclone in staid old Rome!

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Nov 8, 2012

    Rupam DasI would like to be the hero of roman holiday and do exactly what hero did

    What does a hero do in Rome? ๐Ÿ˜จ

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Nov 8, 2012

    Boy we've really nice threads buried down the memory lane. Who's coming up with some really innovative idea here?

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Nov 8, 2012

    I believe CEans in Rome would definitely not to what the Romans do. ๐Ÿ˜ As crazy engineers, there is this undying, unaltered need to be different than others in their very own crazy ways.