Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Sanyam Khurana

    @sanyam-Nl7Zqc • Mar 2, 2014

    Dipak Kumar MahatoCRAZYENGINEERS SHOULD have to hav ea Whatsapp group.., coz now a days there are more people on mobile than computers..!!

    lol, no offense, but WhatsApp group have a limit of members to add in a particular group.

    I would vote up for a dedicated app of CE.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Mar 2, 2014

    A dedicated Android and iOS app is coming folks! We just have to be patient. โ˜•

    ๐Ÿ‘€

  • Dipak Kumar Mahato

    @dipak-kumar-mahato-VqTfT8 • Mar 2, 2014

    may we start

    Sanyam Khuranalol, no offense, but WhatsApp group have a limit of members to add in a particular group.

    I would vote up for a dedicated app of CE.

    as experiment basis..! and an app takes time!!

  • Dipak Kumar Mahato

    @dipak-kumar-mahato-VqTfT8 • Mar 2, 2014

    oo.. thats awesome.!! waiting..!

  • Anoop Kumar

    @anoop-kumar-GDGRCn • Mar 2, 2014

    I like when any app says this
    Whatsapp privacy policy.

    We value your privacy and we have not, do not, and will not ever sell your personal information to anyone. If you would like to learn more about our Privacy Policy, please take a look at our Privacy Notice.

    Then why the hell Facebook paid $19B โ˜•

  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

    @sarathkumar-FEGRPw • Mar 2, 2014

    I also vote for CE app for smartphones and java phones