CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Dipak Kumar Mahato • 02 Mar, 2014
CRAZYENGINEERS SHOULD have to hav ea Whatsapp group.., coz now a days there are more people on mobile than computers..!!
@Sanyam Khurana • 02 Mar, 2014
Dipak Kumar Mahato
CRAZYENGINEERS SHOULD have to hav ea Whatsapp group.., coz now a days there are more people on mobile than computers..!!
lol, no offense, but WhatsApp group have a limit of members to add in a particular group.

I would vote up for a dedicated app of CE.
@Ankita Katdare • 02 Mar, 2014 • 3 likes A dedicated Android and iOS app is coming folks! We just have to be patient. ☕

👀
@Dipak Kumar Mahato • 02 Mar, 2014 may we start
Sanyam Khurana
lol, no offense, but WhatsApp group have a limit of members to add in a particular group.

I would vote up for a dedicated app of CE.
as experiment basis..! and an app takes time!!
@Dipak Kumar Mahato • 02 Mar, 2014 oo.. thats awesome.!! waiting..!
@Anoop Kumar • 02 Mar, 2014 • 1 like I like when any app says this
Whatsapp privacy policy.
We value your privacy and we have not, do not, and will not ever sell your personal information to anyone. If you would like to learn more about our Privacy Policy, please take a look at our Privacy Notice.
Then why the hell Facebook paid $19B ☕
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 02 Mar, 2014 • 1 like I also vote for CE app for smartphones and java phones
7.9k views

Related Posts

@Saandeep Sreerambatla · Feb 14, 2011

Here's a collection software manual testing interview questions and answers, most commonly asked in interviews. 1. Tell us about yourself? (This is to know the person and assess the communication...
70.5k views

@muthusam · Jun 19, 2015

hello sir.. im a computer science student....can u give me some project ideas in Internet of Things..which will be useful to a society
3.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 30, 2014

OPPO Mobile India is here with the new iteration of their old smartphone by launching the OPPO Neo 3, a Dual SIM Android phone that's priced at Rs. 10,990. The...
3.8k views

@prahu mac · May 9, 2016

can you please explain us about what are the minimum thicknesses for pcc in proportions for all the civil works i,e from raft to finishing of a building?
5.3k views

@KSS Manian · Jul 4, 2013

Guys, I have a problem with my bike front disc. The problem is, when i applied the brake my bike stop instantly, but after release the brake i gave the...
9.6k views