WhatsApp Group For CrazyEngineers

CRAZYENGINEERS SHOULD have to hav ea Whatsapp group.., coz now a days there are more people on mobile than computers..!!

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Dipak Kumar Mahato
    CRAZYENGINEERS SHOULD have to hav ea Whatsapp group.., coz now a days there are more people on mobile than computers..!!
    lol, no offense, but WhatsApp group have a limit of members to add in a particular group.

I would vote up for a dedicated app of CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A dedicated Android and iOS app is coming folks! We just have to be patient. ☕

👀
  • Dipak Kumar Mahato
    Dipak Kumar Mahato
    may we start
    Sanyam Khurana
    lol, no offense, but WhatsApp group have a limit of members to add in a particular group.

I would vote up for a dedicated app of CE.
    as experiment basis..! and an app takes time!!
  • Dipak Kumar Mahato
    Dipak Kumar Mahato
    oo.. thats awesome.!! waiting..!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I like when any app says this
    Whatsapp privacy policy.
    We value your privacy and we have not, do not, and will not ever sell your personal information to anyone. If you would like to learn more about our Privacy Policy, please take a look at our Privacy Notice.
    Then why the hell Facebook paid $19B ☕
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I also vote for CE app for smartphones and java phones

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As smartphones and tablets evolve, they get faster and gain more useful features. However, there is one place where they are still lagging and that is the battery life. Many...
Skoda India has launched a special edition of Skoda Rapid Ultima and it has started selling through the company's dealerships from 1st of March, 2014. The sedan will available for...
After dual sim phones stopped being cool, it's the time for smartphones with dual operating system. Karbonn mobile, which is currently the fourth largest company in the handset market, has...
This premium quality paper developed by prominent paper making company named Fedrigoni claims to soon replace the existing leather exterior of the Leica X2 Premium range Cameras. This paper is...
The pro gadget information leaker @evleaks has again outed a news and this time it's about Samsung’s new Chromebook which seems to be its target. According to a report in...