What's Nokia Launching On 27 February 2012?

Nokia has just launched a video teaser of 'something'. Watch the video and guess what it is.

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    Well, rumors are about launching of Lumia 910.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe. I can't figure out anything from the teaser.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The video says, "pure detail, pure dept, pure definition, pure view" - so it clearly means the focus is on Camera. Do nokia phones have really good cameras?
    What will the OS be - Symbian Belle or Windows? 👀
    I think it is going to be windows phone/s.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is interesting that many contractors are grousing about their involvement in the coming London Olympics. All ghave been effectively gagged from talking about it. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1011824.article?cmpid=TE01
Apparently there is a National Engineers Week in UK from 19 to the 25th February. Seven areas where engineers can serve to sustain the seven billion population has been suggested....
please,can any body tell me how to design 2 elements rect. patch antenna with micro strip feeding?
I am in my final year pursuing engineering in information science now an hence i am looking for some really good topics for my seminar sessions can u suggest me...
The first screenshot of Flipkart's Flyte Digital Media Download Store has been leaked and the enthusiastic CEans can check it out on VoiCE. Flipkart had acquired Chapkak - the website...