What's better?

Hi! Can any1 guide me what is better to do for MBA degree, BBA or Bcom.

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    The experts say that its better to have no background of business to start up. THat will make you feel that you are the lowest in the pack and you will try to come up, ultimately making you the best.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @aj_onduty: That's right. When you don't know the risks, you are very well prepared to handle them! - and it works in favor of entrepreneurs.

@Learner: You don't need MBA to build a startup.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone pls suggest me in specific area in Networks so tat i can do my Project succesfully..Also,tell anyother Areas in which i can do my Project. Im good at Java...
Anyone pls suggest me in specific area in Networks so tat i can do my Project succesfully..Also,tell anyother Areas in which i can do my Project. Im good at Java...
hi guys.. i am good in java and c languages... i need to decide my field and problem statement on particular area... i am interested in Network side...so can u...
hello! anyone please help me in writing an RS-232 protocol in embedded C to receive four 8-bits information(1 stop bit each),simultaneously. you can use any microcontroller.
hey frnz!! m pursuing BCA(v-sem) & hav started 4 vb projects,jst let me know sum hatke topics...wud b thnkful 2 u