what you miss about your college life......

hi...
everyone has many experiences in college life..some are bitter and some are unforgettable which are close to your heart,,,,

so every one lets start to share your college experience or the thing which you will nevear forget about your college..the thing which you miss the most...

I MISS MY COLLEGE CANTEEN....AS IT IS IN UNDERCONSTRUCTION FOR LAST SIX MONTHS...

SO DON'T SHY SHARE YOUR FEELINGS....😎

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I miss lot of things πŸ˜”

1. No money in pocket but full of happiness with jokes wit hmy friends.

2. Few girls πŸ˜‰ call me on my back as scientist , alien etc etc all those comments , those comments used to hurt me at that time but now when I meet my friends I miss those feelings.

There are many many many feelings I am missing.

Importantly i am missing my Madam (Krupa who taught us Computer Organization) whom I proposed πŸ˜€

there are many ...
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    English-Scared
    I miss lot of things πŸ˜”

1. No money in pocket but full of happiness with jokes wit hmy friends.

2. Few girls πŸ˜‰ call me on my back as scientist , alien etc etc all those comments , those comments used to hurt me at that time but now when I meet my friends I miss those feelings.

There are many many many feelings I am missing.

Importantly i am missing my Madam (Krupa who taught us Computer Organization) whom I proposed πŸ˜€

there are many ...

an electrical engineer proposed a computer mam....than how many volt shock you get....in mV used in computers or in MV used in electrical...😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I really miss spending time in canteen and being with friends. I'd spend lot of time in canteen completing journals 😁 .
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    yadavundertaker
    an electrical engineer proposed a computer mam....than how many volt shock you get....in mV used in computers or in MV used in electrical...😁

She complained to my principal, my principal likes me a bit so he just suspended me for only a week and asked me not to reveal this to anyone !!!

But now I am not studying in the college so I can reveal πŸ˜‰

Biggie, Completing journals great!!!

I dont know what is a paper presentation or magazine is till 2nd year poor me !!
  • gohm
    gohm
    I miss the socializing and hanging out.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    gohm
    I miss the socializing and hanging out.

you really are a social person....great man..😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CE'ans; Please tell me some good books for Window Applications which can be understood by own and are in simple language.
hello guys have you heard about this...???? if yes the please give me some information about it... can we get control on parallel port through c++? caN WE make a...
High profile figures contribute their thinking to stimulate the next generation of UK scientists and engineers From Lord Winston to Gary Lineker, leading figures from the worlds of entertainment, science,...
hi... which is the best operating system in your view ? i will UBUNTU 9.04.. what you think you prefer....reply....
Hi I'm Rahul doing my 2nd year mech engineering in B'lore. I'm so happy i found u guys, now i hav a place to discuss & probably help others too....