What will you do with Nokia N8 Technology?

Nokia has been advertising the latest smartphone, Nokia N8 with a tagline "What will you do with our amazing technology?"

So the same question is for you - Tell us what will you do with the Nokia n8 technology? 😁

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I am not sure, atleast show off!!
    I would enjoy utilising the 12mp camera though!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aj_onduty
    I am not sure, atleast show off!!
    I would enjoy utilising the 12mp camera though!
    Well, the question I'm asking is - how'd you use the camera in innovative way? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When the whole world is dependent on the US Giant Microsoft, the Russian State is taking a different route altogether. It plans to build a rival to Windows to become...
Ramalinga Raju might have a reason to smile now. The ex-boss of Satyam got jailed for engineering the multi-million dollar fraud. However, after the supreme court ruled out the bail...
I read this article in the Times of India. While inaugurating a Science and Technology exhibition and a trade fair in Akuressa, Sri Lanka's Technology and Research Minister Prof Tissa...
Simon Taylor and Connell Gauld (Cambridge University researchers) have formed a company called Extra Reality (Website: Extra Reality) to commercialize the technology that has developed a system that allows a...
how to edit the circuit in pendrive. I ve to give low signal to the write protection pin in Nand flash ic present in pendrive... but its not like adding....