What to do when you feel so stressed during exams?

Few days ago I wrote an exam of Engineering Graphics. Total marks = 70, Problems I can solve = 70. But because of the time limit, I was unable to solve all the problems. I know I'll get only 45 or 40.
I'm just not feeling good for upcoming exams. How can I get back the enthusiasm.
I just lost the interest, everything is so overwhelming. I can't get out of this stress.

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    ErAnushka
    Few days ago I wrote an exam of Engineering Graphics. Total marks = 70, Problems I can solve = 70. But because of the time limit, I was unable to solve all the problems. I know I'll get only 45 or 40.
    I'm just not feeling good for upcoming exams. How can I get back the enthusiasm.
    I just lost the interest, everything is so overwhelming. I can't get out of this stress.
    You need to get yourself out of this stress! For that Just stop worrying and focus on future rather than past, as it's only future that u can change, not the past. Your marks does not define you, You are much more than just your marks. Be happy for all that u learned while studying this subject. Prepare Hard for other subjects to compensate for this one, and pre-plan for time management so that this does not happen in other exams.
    GOOD LUCK!!👍
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Just drop everything.

Log-in to CE, and spend some time here, or play some online games for an hour.

this is the best stress-buster.
  • Divya Nair
    Divya Nair
    Hello CEANS..............
    IAM AN 3RD YEAR ELECTRONICS STUDENT. I HV VOCATIONAL TRAINING AFTER MY 6TH SEM , MY FRNDS. R EMPHASIZING MORE ON SOFTWARE BUT IAM INTERESTED IN CIRCUIT IMPLEMENTATION OF REAL TIME INDUSTRIES .
    COULD ANYONE JUST HELP ME OUT?????????? I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE INDUSTRIES OR THE ORGANIZATION THAT PROVIDES HARDWARE TRAINING OF CIRCUIT N SYSTEMS.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Stress before exams is normal. In my personal opinion; convencing yourself by repeating the fact that any damn exam is not going to decide your future is the best way to deal with it. Once you are relaxed, you'll automatically perform better.

Look at any exam as a fun experience. Something as an 'opportunity'.
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    Exams over! Yay! 😁

Thanks for the support guys 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Michael Grab uses only gravity to perform feats of balanced rock sculpture. No mgic, no glue, just skill. https://www.gravityglue.com/?page_id=21 You do not believe yourself even after seeing the explicit videos.
Hi people, Can you please suggest some good institutes in Pune for short term(3-4 months) VLSI/Embedded Systems course? People from Pune please help in this regard. It would be appreciated.
hey guys.. this is an interesting thing i came across... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21150721
guyz i just want to know..... Constant defined in operand field of DC pseudo operation are not formed and inserted into program until pass2. Why could not this be done...
guyz i just want to know: Why operand field of EQU pseudo operation is evaluated in pass1 assembler? Please comment your answers?