CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 24, 2014

Abishek Chander G
    Hello .
    I am Abishek chander, compleated my BTech ( ECE ) a few days back ...I want to take training in VLSI ....Is it a good choiice or not....
    Whether it's a good choice or not cannot be said at this time. VLSI is usually considered to be a hot domain; and you should check if you are really interested in VLSI domain. All the best!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Abishek Chander G

MemberApr 25, 2014

Thank You Sir,
    Yes, I am intrested in VLSI, i am good at CAD Designs and i am not good at programming. I came to know that there are two different process in VLSI Designs . Front End And Back End ....I want to know the differences between them.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberApr 26, 2014

Abishek Chander G
    Thank You Sir,
    Yes, I am intrested in VLSI, i am good at CAD Designs and i am not good at programming. I came to know that there are two different process in VLSI Designs . Front End And Back End ....I want to know the differences between them.
    Found a useful link #-Link-Snipped-#.👍
    Cancel
  • Abishek Chander G

MemberApr 26, 2014

Thank You Sir,
    After seeing that link i think i have to take the back end tools like layout designs..
    what do you suggest.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberApr 26, 2014

Abishek Chander G
    Thank You Sir,
    After seeing that link i think i have to take the back end tools like layout designs..
    what do you suggest.
    Go for what your mind tells you will be satisfactory! The rest will follow! Just do your best to learn the max out of every opportunity you get!
    Cancel
  • Abishek Chander G

MemberApr 26, 2014

Thank You sir,
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register