Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Apr 24, 2014

    Abishek Chander GHello .
    I am Abishek chander, compleated my BTech ( ECE ) a few days back ...I want to take training in VLSI ....Is it a good choiice or not....

    Whether it's a good choice or not cannot be said at this time. VLSI is usually considered to be a hot domain; and you should check if you are really interested in VLSI domain. All the best!

  • Abishek Chander G

    @abishek-chander-g-SSnpNc • Apr 25, 2014

    Thank You Sir,
    Yes, I am intrested in VLSI, i am good at CAD Designs and i am not good at programming. I came to know that there are two different process in VLSI Designs . Front End And Back End ....I want to know the differences between them.

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Apr 26, 2014

    Abishek Chander GThank You Sir,
    Yes, I am intrested in VLSI, i am good at CAD Designs and i am not good at programming. I came to know that there are two different process in VLSI Designs . Front End And Back End ....I want to know the differences between them.

    Found a useful link #-Link-Snipped-#.๐Ÿ‘

  • Abishek Chander G

    @abishek-chander-g-SSnpNc • Apr 26, 2014

    Thank You Sir,
    After seeing that link i think i have to take the back end tools like layout designs..
    what do you suggest.

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Apr 26, 2014

    Abishek Chander GThank You Sir,
    After seeing that link i think i have to take the back end tools like layout designs..
    what do you suggest.

    Go for what your mind tells you will be satisfactory! The rest will follow! Just do your best to learn the max out of every opportunity you get!

  • Abishek Chander G

    @abishek-chander-g-SSnpNc • Apr 26, 2014

    Thank You sir,