What to do for a better career in engineering?

hello..i have just completed my 3rd year in b.tech in CSE..nd don't know what to do in future for better carrier..please help me to find out better carrier options in CSE.

Replies

• RVignesh
    RVignesh
    Best idea is to get a nice INTERNSHIP and utilize it fully.
  • anksingla
    anksingla
    RVignesh
    Best idea is to get a nice INTERNSHIP and utilize it fully.
    Thxs rvignesh...but can you please tell me from where I can get good INTERNSHIP.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    anksingla
    Thxs rvignesh...but can you please tell me from where I can get good INTERNSHIP.
    Where are you from?
    First of all list down the company that is suitable for you and near by your area and then find out how many of them provide internship. You can also contact your Training and Placement Officer in college to find out the list and apply.
  • anksingla
    anksingla
    Harshad Italiya
    Where are you from?
    First of all list down the company that is suitable for you and near by your area and then find out how many of them provide internship. You can also contact your Training and Placement Officer in college to find out the list and apply.
    Thanxs Harshad...I am from panipat and pursuing my b.tech from Delhi NCR. Actually i want to do advanced java but many peoples said me that there is no scope of it at present. Can you please guide me what i have to do?..
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    anksingla
    Thanxs Harshad...I am from panipat and pursuing my b.tech from Delhi NCR. Actually i want to do advanced java but many peoples said me that there is no scope of it at present. Can you please guide me what i have to do?..
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# ! Welcome to Crazy engineers. There's nothing like no scope in software until & unless u have interest in the particular area. Just go ahead you'll definitely succeed It's just too early to think about the scope. (If u want to learn. Just Do It with complete dedication & be its master). You'll surely get a great opportunity.
  • anksingla
    anksingla
    Vikram S Bargah
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# ! Welcome to Crazy engineers. There's nothing like no scope in software until & unless u have interest in the particular area. Just go ahead you'll definitely succeed It's just too early to think about the scope. (If u want to learn. Just Do It with complete dedication & be its master). You'll surely get a great opportunity.
    Thanks vikram
    I will definitely keep it in my mind😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Try to become proficient in the coding language that you love. There's a lot of opportunity in many fields. Share with us more information on what all languages you know, what you are eager to learn and what career are you looking forward it. A detailed question will help us give better advice/suggestions.
  • anksingla
    anksingla
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Try to become proficient in the coding language that you love. There's a lot of opportunity in many fields. Share with us more information on what all languages you know, what you are eager to learn and what career are you looking forward it. A detailed question will help us give better advice/suggestions.
    #-Link-Snipped-# My interest is in JAVA . I also know thoda-2 C & C++ language but don't have perfection over them. 😖And about carrier options, I am totally confused which option should I choose???..👎😒
  • Sanam Khan
    Sanam Khan
    There are 2 options open to you:

1. Take up a job. Put your CV on Monster.com and other placement services. You̢۪ll find offers popping up.

Go for further studies. I̢۪d suggest you go for a Master̢۪s program like M.S., M.Tech or M.E. The two years that you invest in these programs will add value to your resume and allow you to earn a better salary. Get more information on the kind of #-Link-Snipped-# that are available and see which one suits your interests best. Options include an M.Tech in nanotechnology,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans. Are you really crazy? If yes you can try your hand on this instructables. Follow the link and download the pdf format instructables to make your own CE...
​ FIFA fever switched ON. Let's discuss about FIFA 2014 in this thread.
HI ALL, I have used a css3 animation for images . But it doesnot work in IE 9 and earlier version. But i need to make it work on IE...
I want to learn advanced java but don't know which institute is best for it. Can anyone help me to find out best institute for advanced java in delhi??..
The most common product out of industrial processes is waste heat. Researchers have been trying to harness this energy, which is usually wasted. Efforts to utilize this heat have centred...