What to do after M.E in VLSI Design?

Hai, I am currently doing my masters in VLSI Design.. i wish to move my career towards VLSI core industry.. what should i do for that........????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I_amdprincess
    Hai, I am currently doing my masters in VLSI Design.. i wish to move my career towards VLSI core industry.. what should i do for that........???😕
    First complete your VLSI Design course and then look for a job.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • I_amdprincess
    I_amdprincess
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First complete your VLSI Design course and then look for a job.
    sir, i am final year student.. going to complete my Masters in few months.As this sem had only project work so that i am asking for the guidance to do next towards my career..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I_amdprincess
    sir, i am final year student.. going to complete my Masters in few months.As this sem had only project work so that i am asking for the guidance to do next towards my career..
    It's not clear what questions you've in your mind about your career. Are you unsure that you won't find a job after completing your course? Also, do you have any work experience?

We cannot offer any guidance unless you tell us about the questions you have in your mind and give us some more information about your background so that we don't have to make assumptions or guesses.
  • I_amdprincess
    I_amdprincess
    i am expecting to know whether any courses or software skill is to be developed myself in this duration of period
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    am doing integrtaed M.E(mech) can you tell about the scope.everyone is telling campus selection is not for you.if you go for an interview they will not hire you because they will say you are overqualified.....CEans plz suggest me what to do???😔😭
  • n.pandi selvi selvi
    n.pandi selvi selvi

Now I am.pursing master degree in communications,what are the scopes are available for M.E

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : At present we are producing electricity with the use of coal & water in thermal & hydro power stations respectively, but the generation is limited...
Inspired from a query that the CrazyEngineers Fans Facebook page received this week, I thought that a much important topic that hasn't been yet discussed on CE is the job...
Hi, I am an IC design engineer with 6 years of experience, working for an MNC in bangalore. I have been working on this idea of making a product based...
Hello Guys, For My Startup Venture,I am looking for Engineers with knowledge into Robotics(arduino/microcontroller) . Since the opportunity will be in a startup, you will have lot of scope to...
If you recently bought a 5K retina iMac or are busy boasting your brand new 4K laptop display, please remember that the engineers at the Video Electronics Standards Association aka...