What to choose- IBM, Infy, Ericsson or none at all??

Guys I need your help.

I'm in a dilemma whether to sit for IBM India, Infosys or Ericsson. None of the salaries are attractive( I bet you know!). I'm interested in embedded systems and software development, no analyst/tester jobs can interest me.

I've already skipped Wipro, Tech Mahindra, ITC and some similar stuff. So wouldn't mind skipping some more really ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Guys, pls post your suggestions. And if anyone has any reviews about Ericsson, I would be glad since I already have some info about IBM and Infy.

Replies

• mahul
    mahul
    No answers?? Oops!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mahul, before I post my suggestion, tell me are you rejecting those IT bigs because they are offering you analyst/testing jobs? Or there are some other reasons.
  • mahul
    mahul
    The prime reason is because they were offering me analyst/testing jobs.

But I will confess that since there aren't many developer jobs around, I would have gone for them had the packages been attractive.

However, between a high paying analyst job and a low paying developer job, I will always choose the developer job.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright. I see that you're interested in software development / embedded systems jobs.

I do not have idea bout Ericsson's offering, but there are few big names you might consider: Intel, NVIDIA, ATI, Samsung, AMD, Motorola (not sure about this one) and even WIPRO & INFOSYS have projects in embedded systems.

Did you try talking to the recruitment teams about job profiles?
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Hi Mahul,
    You might hardly get to work in core development at early stages of your career. You have to just start your career, prove yourself and then you will get core development job. In India, most of the companies have maintenance work or defect fixing type work.
  • tousif
    tousif
    Mahul tui toh IBM e lageachis .... ๐Ÿ˜› evar Samsung e laga tahole toke ar testing ba maintainence er kaj korte hobe na ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    tousif
    Mahul tui toh IBM e lageachis .... ๐Ÿ˜› evar Samsung e laga tahole toke ar testing ba maintainence er kaj korte hobe na ๐Ÿ˜€
    tousif, please use English in the CE Forums

Refer to this lecture: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    tousif

This is not english , what is this language ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As reported by TechCrunch -> Mozilla Fights Back With New Firefox Benchmarks Mozilla's Firefox 3.1 is going to be the faster than Chrome. Mozilla is employing TraceMonkey to compete with...
Wow. I remember my boyfriend (who lives 3 1/2 south of me. an hour and a half from the coast) telling me about we weren't going to get CRAP from...
Here's an interesting article written by Mr. Sanjeev Bhikhchandani, Founder of Naukri.com . I think every aspiring entrepreneur should read it. Source: Wisdom in hindsight: Entrepreneurship - It's not about...
CEans, The situation in Bihar is getting worse day by day. I've been thinking, what can we do to provide help?
As reported by Gigaom here - If You Want To VoIP, Wait Before You Buy Nokia N96 - GigaOM , Nokia N96 is the Swiss army knife of mobile phones!...