What to choose between Pleasure & Passion

Guys i am in great dilemma ,not regarding mba or mtech instead regarding pleasure and passion
Let me explain you my situation.
web development is something in which i find pleasure and interest and programming is something which i loves and passionate about.
But at a time i know i can't do every thing as my HRM lesson EXPLAINS this is exploration stage of my career i have made lot of expectations about my career so please help me in deciding what to choose between those passion or interest ??

Please pardon me if my questions seems to be idiotic

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Passion and interest aren't two different options. I didn't understand your question.

Web development (your interest) is all about programming (your passion). So where's the problem?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    By Programming ,I mean like software solutions and solving typical algorithmic problems and by web development or web designing i mean creativity and art of presenting something in better way at Global level.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    goyal420
    By Programming ,I mean like software solutions and solving typical algorithmic problems and by web development or web designing i mean creativity and art of presenting something in better way at Global level.
    I'd recommend you to think of career in programming or web development and continue with the other as a hobby. In this way, you will enjoy what you do both professionally and as a hobby.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Yes, I do agree with Biggie that's a very nice suggestion!!
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Goyal, you can strike the middle path and foray into the world of web development as Biggie has suggested. Believe me it has enough to keep you going. Its been 7 odd years for me and I havent even scratched the surface!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, CEans I want to know how to change the display of Autocad from black to white. Generally Autocad is having black display but I want it white. So, please...
Do you enjoy solving tough problems and grappling with technical challenges? Then enter Google Code Jam! Google Code Jam is a programming competition in which professional and student programmers are...
hi i m CE. so can anyone tell me how to add my pic to profile😕
What will happen if afully charged ideal capacitor is short circuited with an ideal 0 resistance wire? Will the capacitor change polarity? What will happen if an ideal ideal inductor...
hi friends, i want to know if i create a login window with the help of html then how to connect that window with a database.so that when we enter...