What to charge?

Hello CEans! ,

In my free time,I am thinking of conducting seminars for schools. I have decided to conduct demo session first and then go for the different phases, if I get a good response.

So, my query is what to charge?, this is my new venture and I don't want to be either in state of loss or 'assumed' profit charging high. I thought of conducting demo classes for free of course but I am confused regarding how much to charge for different classes after that, considering I conduct them in CBSE public schools.

Please help me out. 😀

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    One of my friend charged 50k for Internet/Technology related seminars for 5 days in some engineering colleges.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, actually what is the purpose of this cotter joint?? And where do we use that? Is their any daily appication we are using that??
World's Largest App Fest, as it is being called - Microsoft India is all set to kick off its mega app event on September 21-22, 2012 at the KTPO, Bangalore....
I am a student of Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology which is situated in Bangladesh. I have been looking for a social network for engineers for a long time....
hello, i like to start a project some thing like an experiment or an new gadget i am confused to start from where and what to start but the only...