What should I do to get a good career while having few backlogs in BTech Mechanical?

I just completed BTech in mechanical engineering. I had a plan to go abroad for MS or enter Marine field after GME. But unfortunately I won't get my degree certificate for one or two years because of few backlogs. I am so confused about what should I do next. I am thinking about to do some certified courses like Nebosh or try to join any industry as a trainee.
Please help me with some advices and suggestions about what should I do & where do I start?

Replies

• AustinBaker
    AustinBaker
    Discover your real energy and paintings on it for extreme perfection. However in doing that don't bypass on normal waft. Simply does t sit idle like I did, accept every possibility you get and supply you’re first-rate. You may come to understand whether you want it or now not, if you do maintain, if not you'll have learnt something. I did tried 4 jobs and three industries after my degree in just 1.5 12 months. Every person blamed me announcing I’m a looser that I cannot live in a single activity and i wasted time. But I realize I failed to, I understand pretty much approximately all the ones corporations and the manner they run their business. I now paintings with fabrication industry and till now I am solid and sort of loving this job. You can get online writing help from USA Writers.org | Massive Essay Writing Team for your Best Essay Writing Service.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. My name is Jackie Cheng and I am currently a 10th grade student at Parkland High School. I am trying to interview an engineer for a school assignment. If...
Will you give a simple analog communication related projects? As am a starter,I need simple communication projects to do with.
Hey Guys, Can someone explain the difference between IPF failed to danger and IPF failed on demand in PSA? As per ISA definition Failed to Danger is : fail-to-danger: the...
Fish scales-a bio waste has been put to use as a biodegradable energy harvester to harness sustainable green energy source for next generation self-powered implantable medical devices. The raw waste...
Call it a Chinese leap to catch the spot or a scientific extravaganza, keeping its promise to the best intent China is ready to launch its complete new laboratory in...