what kind of song you like to listen during work?

Jatin Kumar
@jatin-SWWqiE โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

while doing coding i like to listen songs ,But some of which are quite distracting.
So i am asking you which kind of songs you listen during coding or any other work .

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Malende Fahad

    @malende-fahad-RjCtd5 • Feb 28, 2015

    When studying or coding, i listen to music that has the beat i enjoy but not in a language I know. For example I don't know spanish but i like the beat.

    So I listen to enrique's Bailando!

    Enjoying in a non destructibe way

  • zaveri

    @zaveri-5TD6Sk • Feb 28, 2015

    a bundle of sticks

  • Anoop Kumar

    @anoop-kumar-GDGRCn • Feb 28, 2015

    Nothing specific..
    The one which comes in mind and I just open the YouTube/SoundCloud and listen it in loop before realizing it has been repeated 100 times.
    I mostly do it to minimize distraction and even if I am not listening any song I wear headphone so distracters think twice before asking anything ๐Ÿ˜

  • Jatin Kumar

    @jatin-SWWqiE • Feb 28, 2015

    sometimes when i am playing a single song,in the end of the work ,i realise that the song was finished a while ago and even don't know what song i was listening to.

  • Jatin Kumar

    @jatin-SWWqiE • Feb 28, 2015

    Malende FahadWhen studying or coding, i listen to music that has the beat i enjoy but not in a language I know. For example I don't know spanish but i like the beat.

    i usually prefer trance of some dj i.e. Dj dimitri

  • Jatin Kumar

    @jatin-SWWqiE • Feb 28, 2015

    a good list i found on internet..
    black sabbath โ€“ iron man
    Godsmack โ€“ I stand alone
    Zoraide โ€“ Cairobe
    Rev Theory โ€“ hell yeah
    Black Label Society โ€“ My Dying Time
    skilet โ€“ monster
    Wiz Khalifa โ€“ Work Hard Play Hard
    Matrix soundtrack โ€“ clubbed to death
    Rage against the machine โ€“ Wake up
    David Guetta โ€“ Dangerous
    Giorgio Moroder โ€“ 74 Is the New 24
    United State of Pop 2014 โ€“ Do What You Wanna Do
    Delerium โ€“ Silence ft. Sarah McLachlan
    linkin park โ€“ Numb
    A Skylit Drive โ€“ Crazy
    2 Pac โ€“ Hit em up
    Zedd โ€“ Clarity
    goo goo dolls โ€“ Iris
    iron maiden brave new world
    Avicii โ€“ Levels
    The Unlikely Candidates-Follow My Feet
    Joe Esposito โ€“ Youโ€™re the best around
    The Heavy โ€“ Short Change Hero
    The Best of Two Steps From Hell | Ultimate Playlist
    KT Tunstall โ€“ black horse and a cherry tree
    Two Steps from Hell
    Ryan Leslie-Swiss Francs
    Windows Remix
    Berlin Breakdown
    come what may -air supply
    Yuzurenai-negai
    Tristam โ€“ โ€˜Till Itโ€™s Over
    Tristam โ€“ I remember
    jerryc โ€“ Canon rock
    system of down โ€“ Toxicity
    Cradle of filth- new day kicking
    Metallica โ€“ master of puppets
    battery, ride the lightning
    Anti flag โ€“ you gotta die for your government
    Guileโ€™s theme
    bryan adams โ€“ Dont give up
    Red Hot Chili Peppers โ€“ Higher ground
    TWRK โ€“ Living Room
    life after river
    Great Dane invite only
    Drop the Bass trap remix
    radioactive โ€“ imagine dragons
    iron man โ€“ ready aim fire
    System of a Down โ€“ Attack
    linkin park โ€“ in the end
    Daft Punk โ€“ Airodynamic
    Daft Punk โ€“ Around the World
    Daft Punk โ€“ One more time
    Metallica โ€“ Orion
    Police โ€“ The Other Way of Stopping
    Flogging Molly โ€“ Black Friday Rule
    That Fucking Tank โ€“ Stephen Hawkwind
    Trans Am โ€“ Future World
    Turing Machine โ€“ Synchronicity III
    Prodigy โ€“ Voodoo People
    Powerman 5000 โ€“ Free, Bombshell, When Worlds Collide
    Prodigy โ€“ Thunder
    Deadmau5 โ€“ The 16th Hour
    Elephant โ€“ Tame Impala

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Mar 1, 2015

    The list looks good. I prefer playing my favorite song playlist (Which is really a mix-bag of English/Bollywood/Marathi songs). But these days, I just play a random internet radio station in the tab on the browser just to have something playing in the background.
    That way, I don't have to keep choosing the next good song.

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Mar 1, 2015

    [QUOTE="Malende Fahad, but not in a language I know. [/QUOTE]

    This is something I will try from now on.. Since what happens with me is- I usually tune into ARR, or Guns or Roses or Nirvana.

    All the songs i know, so after an hour or two i keep humming those songs and most of the times i end up wasting time.

    So i will try tamil and other languages of ARR now on.

  • Ramani Aswath

    @ramani-VR4O43 • Mar 2, 2015

    I have a huge collection of classical music CDs (Western, Hindustani and Carnatic - vocal and instrumental) at work and home.
    These are what will be going on if I am at my desk.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 2, 2015

    I'm a big fan of instrumental and ambient music - but it's the same music that makes people feel sleepy.

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Mar 2, 2015

    Kaustubh KatdareI'm a big fan of instrumental and ambient music -

    Same here ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ramani Aswath

    @ramani-VR4O43 • Mar 2, 2015

    Right now Shashrabudhe is singing Raag Behag on Bangalore FM. Just beautiful.