What is your GOAL in life?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread. Biggie said go ahead so here we go -

Countless times, we have been asked to write down our GOAL in life? But we are lazy. I am sure not many of us have never even thought about it. So here is a place to do it.

Write your aim in life! If you don't have any, WE (CEans) will help you find one. Let us help each other. What do we want from life? Its time to write it down.

Remember, its NOW or NEVER !

Here comes mine:-

1. I want to be Happy.
2. I want to learn to play mouth organ.
3. I want to have a happy family.

... that's what I can think of right now. I did not expect it to be so difficult.

Crook

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good Job, Crook!

Crook at his best, again. I'm really glad that you started this thread. I have following suggestions -

• Post your action plan along with your goal. Without action plan, your goals have no value.
    • Write what steps have you taken in the direction of your goal. Tell us about your difficulties, problems & of course your success story.
    I'm moving this thread to 'Help Me!' section. It would be the best place for a thread like this.

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    good

Congratulations to crook for this thread.

I believe in short term goals...

-Get out of debt by end of this year
    • Plan: Spend less & save more. I'm cutting down heavily on unnecessary expences.
    -Family reunion planned in November
    • Plan: Creating personalised invitations for everyone. Getting all of them on phone.
    -Switch my job
    • Plan: Nothing as of now. At least I have started working on my resume ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Jerry.
  • crook
    crook
    Thanks biggie & good work Jerry!

Short term goals are also accepted. But I urge people to think about long term goals too.

Your long term goals might help you set your short term goals. Your long term goals, along with action plan will help you realise your dreams. So it is very important that you think about your long term goals.

I am sure that not many have thought about this before. That is the reason which motivated me to start this thread. I'm still thinking about my long term goals....

Crook
  • aashima
    aashima
    well...

great job crook... awesum work u've done here...

thinkin and deciding our goals is sumthing we must neva leave undone and on the contrary it is the most important thing we cant find time for in our busy schedules....

as of me.. what i aspire is
    .) happiness of me and my family- what i think i can acheive this by "be happy, keep happy" and serve yer best...
    .) a successful and strong career- this can be achieved by loads of struggle and hard work and a pinch of gul luck ๐Ÿ˜‰

after this i welcum everything that god bestows me with ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Major Goal - BILL GATES - 2

Now the one and only #-Link-Snipped-# Development with Recent Trends.

Regards,
    A.SK...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

whenever we access our e-mail id we need to sign in thats obvious and correct..but why do we need to sign out???...The answer to the question is also obvious, it...
..::Crazy Engineers Common Sense::.. โ€‹ Version 1.1 โ€‹ Welcome Welcome to the CrazyEngineers forum! CrazyEngineers (abbreviated as โ€˜CEโ€™ ) provides a place to engineers from all over the world a...
Why Zidane accolade with Golden Ball..... That was a sign of politics in FIFA??? He got 1 red card and booked two time with yelow....so he missed 2 matches... (dont...
hi ppl... i guess by now most of u must have had the pleasure of watching KRRISH ๐Ÿ˜‰ as for me... it was good... nice direction and splendid performance by...
In an interview, the interviewer asks, "Which is your favorite engineering subject? Why?". How can we answer this if we don't have any specific subject as our favorite?