What is the Target Audience for MEP Services in USA

Hi,
We are expanding our Services in the MEP field in USA and need any help and experience in this regard, firstly to clearly know the target audience for this kind of Service and also know if there are any specific issues we should consider providing this kind of Service in USA and the different states.
1- What is the Target Audience for MEP services in USA?
2- Are there any specific issues we should consider providing this kind of Services in USA and the different states?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a student from 2nd year. i have a mini project for my college project expo. i need abstract for fabrication of solar irrigation system and abstract for automatic...
Machine Design says: Spring are mechanical devices that store and apply kinetic energy. They’ve been around a long time and continue to play essential roles in a wide range of...
Why boiler furnace pressure maintained slightly vacuum? Why positive pressure are not recommended?
why Convergent-divergent nozzle has higher expansion ratio
We are designing tricycle capable of carrying 2 passengers....We are using compound gear train and load applied is 200kg how can we calculate torque and effort and also force analysis