What is the price of new MacBook Air (2013) in India?

Apple has just announced an entire new line of MacBook Air. It will take a while before the notebook makes it to India, but I am already very excited. Why? Because the new MacBook Air offers all dat battery life! This means that you will be able to watch about three movies back to back without having to worry about battery life. I think it's incredible.

Curious to know when are these notebooks are launching in India and what would be the price in Indian markers. Do not convert the USD price tag into rupees.

Replies

• avii
    avii
    It will take time in India to launch. And expect 15-20K INR extra than US price.

On a side note, Lenovo X220 gives 14 hour something battery back up (not sure)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think they're keeping the prices the same as current Macbook Air prices. Interesting. Will have to wait for official confirmations though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

when the steam is throttled fro dry saturated state at 4 to 5 kg per cm square state to atmoshpheric pressure the steam becomes suuperheated ,why?when it is in water...
At Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2013, Apple Inc. unveiled updated versions of MacBook Air shall run the OS X Mountain Lion equipped with power-efficient fourth generation Intel (Haswell) processors, next...
Paid digital audio downloads are on the decline thanks to the rise of Internet Radio. Players like Pandora and Spotify have managed to gain a huge user base because they...
Sony literally won the E3 conference punching the hell out of Microsoft's XBOX ONE. The price of Playstation 4 in the US is $399 and it won't be wrong to...
Is there an end to innovation? Can we wake up one day and say. "This is it. What we have is beyond innovation."? Is innovation limitless? This video inspires millions...