What is the main problem in automobile industry?

I want to prepare new project work in my college.i want to create something new in automobile industry.so i want to know that what is main problem in automobile industry.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Lightweighting the car to reduce fuel consumption is a doable useful activity.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It's true that reducing the fuel consumption is one of the most pressing problems automobile industry is facing. In fact, the industry needs innovation in engine design very badly. 

There are other problems too, which I think need to be addressed. 

1. How to bring the cost of vehicles lower. 

The transportation is a big problem and we desperately need innovation in bringing down the cost of manufacturing the personal automobiles. 

2. How can any mode of transportation - cars, trucks, two-weelers be made faster yet safer

Faster transportation is the need of the future. Bullet trains and aeroplanes are okay, but can the speed of personal vehicles be improved? Say, can we make cars go twice as fast; but at the same time, making them 10 times safer?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineer UK says this: The driver of the car stuck in front of us is getting angry. If only we’d acknowledged his subtle blend of hand-gestures and nods, done the...
I thought of collecting all the funny and cool engineers day whatsapp messages and images that we can forward. Is there any message that you could add? @Ankita - let's...
The 'only way' to help fight corruption is to enable use of technology in almost everything that we do. The other day, I was having a conversation with my father...
I'm an ECE final year  student I wanted to be an embedded software  engineer but i found it is complicated so i dropped it.i have passion towards coding but don't...
Sir, I am studying diploma final year EEE branch we have industrial training in 6th semester is it available?  If available please give me the information about the training sir