What is the logic behind these smiley?

Hello Friends

You might have seen on facebook, some one posting this message

copy paste this square and see what appears , see attached

I was wondering what is the logic behind this, How it works, I tried to analyze source code and didn't found any thing

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    I think the reason behind this is, the device through which you access your facebook account. If you notice, the smiley's in your smartphone are different than the smiley's on your PC. So, if a person posts some smiley (via smartphone) which is unknown to PC, then it shows boxes there!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    but if you copy paste square box in textarea to post it , then it will eventually turn it into a smiley, it seems to be random not sure though
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    More like emoticons. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.techradar.com/news/phone...ime-pie-release-date-news-and-rumours-1091500 Hey can you guys put more light here I think this new version looks more promising and never like the previous version of OS Waiting more comments here
I completed my btech in electronics and communication. I would like to do a short term course. So what is the best short term course?????
Hi guys....i just wanna ask some ideas for my Final Year Project..i plan to do my project based on Augmented Reality or QR codes or NFC and i also have...
I Tried searching for information on CDAC here on CE, but couldn't find one which can solve all my queries of CDAC. So, here's some questions : - In which...
This is the problem i am facing, i would like to design a car and for that centre of gravity is an important factor which rules traction and steering effectiveness....