What is the important part on SCADA SYSTEM ?

how ar you for all,

i have chosen the field of my FYP which is SCADA System .

now , can anyone give me an idea on which part is important on SCADA.

what should i do on the FYP .

Here some information of SCADA

SCADA is an acronym that stands for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition. SCADA refers to a system that collects data from various sensors at a factory, plant or in other remote locations and then sends this data to a central computer which then manages and controls the data.
SCADA is a term that is used broadly to portray control and management solutions in a wide range of industries. Some of the industries where SCADA is used are Water Management Systems, Electric Power, Traffic Signals, Mass Transit Systems, Environmental Control Systems, and Manufacturing Systems.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm doing a project on automatic brakes in two wheelers.i need to know about a light ray or a wave which will get reflected from any mean like human skin.....
a vhdl code for generation of pulses of the form: T on= 10 T off=20 T on=30 T off=40 and so on...
Q} If the size of the file is 2050 bytes then what disk space will it occupy? Q} what is a system process? Q} How can we control the execution...
Sponsors: Cisco Host: Patrick Donegan, Senior Analyst, Heavy Reading; Shailesh Shukla, Vice President, Product Management for the Edge Routing Business Unit, Cisco Date: Thursday, October 01, 2009 Time: 11:00 a.m....
Hi, I have to program a real time exercise machine. Its basically a weight lifting machine with the weight part joint to the machine and movable. The program should control...