From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@mujju433 • 01 Oct, 2008
I heard that servomotor uses an encoder? Whats the function of encoder in servomotor??

I am working on one of the machine which is used for tabbering and stringing of solar cells so some of the wires are connected to PLC so i want to know the details of it can anyone explain me?

Related Posts

Archives

@harmanveer kaur · Sep 9, 2014

As communicated by infy to the placement cell of our college---- Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking 25 minutes 15 questions Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning 35...
Archives

@Harshad Italiya · Aug 5, 2015

Hello, I purchased Asus Geoforce 210 to use dual monitor in extended feature My Machine is having one VGA port and now Geoforce 210 have three more display port -...
Archives

@Girish Pharande · Aug 5, 2015

hello, I'm a TE mechanical student I need to do a mini project immediately as possible as. and i don't have any idea about how to do it. so will...
Archives

@Anoop Mathew · Dec 2, 2014

It was much better back before 2000 when we used to study India with fewer states. Now, just for my reference, and also for everyone else who's finding it hard...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 29, 2011

​ 1. Approximately how many people are in the production and transportation sector of the workforce? 9 million 12 million 15 million 18 million 21 million 2. Approximately what fraction...