What is the difference between a venturi and a converging-diverging nozzle?

What is the basic difference between a venturi and a converging-diverging nozzle?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Converging-Diverging nozzles can be any size. A venturi meter is also a   Converging-Diverging nozzle but has some specific dimensions for the converging, diverging and throat sections.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There's been lot of buzz on the Internet about UIDAI phone number 1800 300 1947 getting added to Android phones automatically. People have been complaining about privacy issues at the...
Quote: The properties of materials as a power source is not a new idea. It’s the basis of steam power, for example. But a team from Cornell University in New...
I have a 1 year of experience in JavaScript Web Development. I also did MEAN STACK course in Pune, but i am not getting a good job. So, I am...
https://qz.com/work/1209523/how-to-get-a-world-class-education-for-free-on-the-internet/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits
Hello guys!myself azeem.I'm going to complete my Marine engineering and planning to pursue mba.Actually im confused which branch do I have to choose in mba.