What is the Biggest Invention of 21st Century?

Share with us here - What is the Biggest Invention of 21st Century?

Would you like to rate any invention that is most remarkable; invented during the last decade?

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    as i know many inventions are made in this century
    in the fields like robotics, hybrid vehicular design and solar technology which are most interesting fields for me
    in this i like the solar technology for new solar panel which has the high efficiency and coming to hybrid vehicular i give high rating to solar vehicles and brain controlled cars
    in the field of robotics i give rank for the design of a robotic humming bird made in calfornia
    i really like the concept of that robot actually it is not launched but i love it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 2nd Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - Q. Using basic geometry rules, find the value of 'x' in the following figure. [Question is worth...
hi This is Binod from India. I am so glad to find this and I like to make friends to share my thoughts. I am currently working in an IT...
Samsung Galaxy Note has been launched in India for price Rs. 35000: Samsung Galaxy Note Price In India Is Rs. 34990 | Samsung Galaxy Note Talk
please help me select the final year project on electronics and communication involving recent technology..preferably on computer networking😀
How does the computer manage overflow? Explain with an example. can anybody please explain me the concept in brief in simple way ?😔