What is the best operating system for hacking?

The fact is that hacking can be dine from any operating system but since most operating systems are designed to serve different purpose, hacking tools are designed for operating systems that are designed to serve hacking like Linux. 

Linux is open source and different parties has come up with different operating system from the Linux os that serve different purpose.

1. Parot os is designed to serve computer security like penetration testing, vulnerability, assessment and mitigation.
  2. Kali Linux is designed to serve advanced penetration testing and security auditing like penetration testing, computer research, computer forensics and revers engineering.
  3. Backtrack is used to test network, devices and system for security vulnerabilities.

The above operating systems are the commonly used.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

You should join the Hackers Group: #-Link-Snipped-#

• Dennis Kipkemboi
    Dennis Kipkemboi

#-Link-Snipped-# , thanks a lot. I am already in the group. Kindly tell me if I made a mistake.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a computer engineer too.. but my goal since kid was automobiles.. i jst cant keep myself away from automobiles.. dueto some unfortunate situations i coudnt go for automobile...
The Q-meter works on the principle of
I got an year back in my 2nd year of engineering.Now i am in my final year Am I eligible to the MNCs like Cognizant Accenture Wipro etc?
I'm a computer science and engineering student how I can do internship on latest updation at home in online and the latest updation in which I can do internship
Artificial intelligence has finally taken in, on almost every possible thing already, but right now is still advancing. Compared to its total possibility, it is yet in its budding stage....