What is Rf Modules?

Dear friends!
Would you plz explain what is rf modules as in their application and scope and future tech??
I will be thankfull..😛

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    freak16
    Dear friends!
    Would you plz explain what is rf modules as in their application and scope and future tech??
    I will be thankfull..😛
    Hello Freak,

Exactly RF module is the device which used as a Transmitter or Receiver or Transceiver and their transmission is in Radio Frequency.
    Now a days there are huge scope for the RF Modules and for its application you can replace any wired system with RF Solutions but you have to take care of Range if RF modules as there are so many verity in Range and Frequency on which they are working. You can use it for Serial to Wireless converter here is one link for something like that RF Solutions for Your Wireless application. | OnlyRF This is just an example there are lot of application based on the same.
  • freak16
    freak16
    thanks a loadz godfather..You rock!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    freak16
    thanks a loadz godfather..You rock!
    Thank you Freak. let me know if still you have any doubt i will try my best. and one request please don't use SMS language Please.
  • freak16
    freak16
    Oh Sorry! I will not. Take care in future.😛
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    freak16
    Oh Sorry! I will not. Take care in future.😛
    Its Ok freak. Looking forward to you active on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mary's mother's brother's brother-in-law is also her _______.
In a circular race track of length 100 m, three persons A, B and C start together. A and B start in the same direction at speeds of 10 m/s...
this file (.pdf) format , explain the arrangement of steam turbine and generator yard , with all of its components in easy view from , alastom company. steam turbine &...
4) The value of ¾ + 5 / 36 + 7 / 144 + …….+17 / 5184 + 19 / 8100 is a) 0.99 b) 0.98 c) 0.95 d) None...
For those who plan to take the old GRE pattern test, book /register for the test as soon as possible. The dates are running out and there will obviously be...