What is real happiness in life?

Hi guys ,

Actually there was a discussion with my friend regarding the Real happy thing, we discussed for hours but never got any answer for the question?
What is real happiness in life?
There is a another thread which asks what makes you happy ??

But this is a bit different , i wanted to know how do we feel physciologically happy?
What is the philisophy for being happy?
What does make someone feel truly happy?

Answers please 😀

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The answer to this question depends on the person. You can debate on and on without a result. Something that makes me happy may not give the same results for you and vice versa.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yes patty you are correct!!!

Some people feel happy in some things, so tell me which thing makes you real happy??

Listening music or doing something for passing time will make you happy , but what makes you real happy.
    Only individual answers are fine , need not debate on others reasons of happiness.
    See for me i will be real happy sometimes when i help some one expecting nothing.
    helping here is not giving money to a beggar on street , here it means for me if my friend is in a need may be money ,advice etc etc i will help him i doing that for the right cause .
    thus it makes me happy sometimes.
    So people here tell me the reasons for your happiness.!!
  • skipper
    skipper
    Happiness is knowing you can be happier doing something for which no personal reward is gained, except the happiness it gives another person.

Or alternately it's when you finish that project and commission that new system, fix that car or TV or lawnmower. I've had jobs that end up a lot like working in a lawnmower fixit place. Not all that happy about it for some reason.

Another thing that makes me happy is when a project that was doomed from the outset, because a lawnmower-man thought they could use their weed-whacker instead, fails completely. Interestingly, most manager-types put this down to something other than them having a really stupid idea.
    It makes me happy because I still get paid to show them what a waste of time and money means in actuality.

Being selfless and unassuming doesn't always work, you have to be "spadeful" a lot when working with people who don't know how to use a spade, and have been promoted to "garden tools, manager".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Assignment help , homework help , Project help , online homework, chemistry help, physics help, Math help, statistics help, accounts, economics, biology help. I have recently started using this great...
is 3d television a nice option for taking a seminar????..........plz do help me on dis?????😕........plz do suggest me some final year project topics on signal processing....plz
i have taken "3D TV" as my seminar topic........ plz tell me if it is fine.....and where i can find the relevant data........plz do suggest me some final year projects...
Regardless of the industry, company or role you’re in, incorporate the following 5 key strengths in your performance appraisals. There is great emphasis on these values as they form the...
Companies often tie rewards such as bonuses and merit increment to a person’s rating in a performance appraisal. From an employee’s perspective, it’s thus about highlighting as much achievements as...