What is probable saving in watt if I reduce the Tubelight Voltage?

Dear All,
I have Lighting Transformer for all Lighting Load(e.g Tube Light). If I reduce the O/p voltage by changing taps(from 230V to 200V), what will be the effect on performance (watt,Lux&Life) of Tubelight(36x2 Twin Tubelights). what willl be probable saving in Wattages if I reduce the Voltage?

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    please mention the tubelight wattage such that solution will be in clear manner.... as if practically we can find the changes in watt and luminous (lux) .....it leads to decay of tublelight lightning life....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

could someone tell me the composition of h2-hc gas.
chuckofalltrades performed stand up comedy at IIM-K. Check out the video below; it's totally hilarious! Can't wait to see Chuck performing at a CE meet 😁
Looks like Airtel Mobile Wallet won't make it to the customers because of the RBI's policies. RBI believes that the mobile wallet will act as a 'savings account' for people...
Dear All, Do anyone know how to calculate the work done in centrifugal compressors? Regards, Harshad
Hellow, Can anyone explain in brief about mounting types of Pressure Gauge? For example back mounted, lower mounted, axial, radial, panel mounted etc….