What is private placement percentage in civil engineering

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

Do you mean placement statistics for civil engineering branch? 

Are you asking civil engineering fresher's  current situation in job market?

AFAIK, private sector has wide scope in civil engineering and has huge demand  in India but for that you need to be very creative ,innovative and must be skilled computer user.

Lots of opportunities are seen in numerous government departments , majority of civil engineers are employed in major construction projects which are carried out by central or state government agencies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in 3rd year, will I ever get a job?
we want to make a solar invertor,for final year project in electrical engineering.so i request you please give suggestion for our project.i will wait your answer.  
We are moving towards full 5G release, major milestone is about to freeze in a month.As a common man, what are you expecting from 5G technology ?
hi guys/galsim an student and ive got a project about how to stop the Rebar  from turning in an automatic rebar bending  machine after or while its straightened, i did...
I did a fresh install of MacOS on my Macbook. After completing the install, I encountered a strange problem - half of the keyboard was dysfunctional. I experimented with Keyboard...