What Is Physical Meaning Of Poles And Zeros ??

I am keen in knowing physical meaning of poles and zeros. physical meaning in the sense what does poles and zeros mean in real world....

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    madhu27
    I am keen in knowing physical meaning of poles and zeros. physical meaning in the sense what does poles and zeros mean in real world....
    An awesome link found. This might solve your query : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • madhu27
    madhu27
    That's fine...but i mean in general...what does the mathematical concept of pole and zero mean physically?
    such as-order of a system refers to the number of storage elements...
  • mifo
    mifo
    In case of voltage transfer function
    Poles are the frequencies at which the output voltage is infinite and Zeroes are those at which the output voltage is zero when a unit impulse is applied.
    ( the above argument will not hold if the system is devoid of energy storing elements).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the machine(equipment) to make a 230voltage transformer. Reply please.....
How many of them like to go jobs or Business. Reply please.
I would like to inquire if we can have recombination in the collector of bipolar junction transistor? what about emitter? If not what could be the factors deterring this phenomenon?
While i was thinking about gravity a question knocked in my mind, that whether the gravity outside the Earth atmosphere is precisely zero or a value lesser than that of...
Adding a new smartphone to its Galaxy series, Samsung India has now launched the new Samsung Galaxy Star, an Android Smartphone that has vowed to compete with the likes of...