What is output handling function?

what is the meaning of the high level input or output handling function

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I hope this is not for some kind of a college assignment. It would help us if you ask a bit detailed question, so that we know what exactly are you trying to find out.

Here's a little explanation of I/O handling functions -
    The I/O library subroutines can send data to or from either devices or files. The system treats devices as if they were I/O files. For example, you must also open and close a device just as you do a file. For eg: - fopen() and fclose().

Fopen() - Opens the file whose name is specified in the parameter filename and associates it with a stream that can be identified in future operations by the #-Link-Snipped-# pointer returned.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    in case of files, i agree with #-Link-Snipped-#
    but if it is not for files, then the output handling or manipulating functions are used to display your outputs in a proper way. In c++, such functions are in iomanip.h
    like setw(), setprecision() etc etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello! when i compare this type of RAM, there is DDR SDRAM and SDR DRAM all come from upgraded of DRAM. what specific feature added to ddr sdram. help me...
Technology Robotix Society is proud to present ROBOTIX 2013, its annual technological extravaganza,to be held during 1 – 4 February,2013 as a part of Kshitij, the annual Techno-Management Fest of...
This is one of the best videos I have ever come across, magnificently done.
Hi All, I have done my B.Tech from Information science. I wanted to know is there any opportunity in any PSU's for Information science graduate. Any information will be very...
Hey guys I am not a gadget freak but recently I saw some devices with OLED display and amazed at its workability Can any one tell me about it's class...