What is meant by GRS or Gas Reservoir Suspension ?

Hi can any mechanical engineer brief me about GRS or Gas Reservoir Suspension? What is it exactly and how is it used? Please explain in detail.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Haven't heard of such a thing before, but to me it sounds like a telescopic type of suspension, where the damping material is gas.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, could anyone tell me how to make a touch screen surface using projectors and camers?? the touch on the glass surface must triger the action. please help me out.
Many more happy returns of the day πŸ˜€ May you enter into the world of awesomeness and excel in everything πŸ˜€ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ You're celebrating your fourth birthday in CrazyEngineers...
classification technique is to divide the elements into the different classes according to their behaviour correct me if i am wrong
hello friends i want to install linux in my machine and i have three drive in c drive i have already installed windows -7 but in remaining two drive D...
hiee guys..πŸ˜€ this is Bishakha Saikia. I am a student doing my B.E. I'm from electronics n communication dept. My hobbies are reading books, painting, chattingπŸ˜› and doing small projects.....