What is Γ circle or Generalised Circle aka "cline" or "circline"?

what is Γ circle?and what is the use of this sign that is Γ with circle/...?
can anyone explain?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    can you explain more clearly, what you are trying to say. where do you across a thing like this "square-circle" thing ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've updated the title to make it more informative. I found an article on Wikipedia that explains the concept of generalised circle, also called as "cline" or "circline". Read more - Generalised Circle . I couldn't make out much from it. Advance maths isn't my forte.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Gamma circcle is used in RF circuit analysis.
    Smith Cart is the unity circle used to depict various circuit parameters. I am not sure if that is what the OP wants.
    Smith Chart

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

View a larger scale version of Tessellated I A tessellation of a capital "I" shape employing the colours of the spectrum which I created using Paint.NET the free image and...
PPA known as Personal Package Archive, we're not going into technical detail. But let say - You are using Ubuntu 12.04 which is LTS (Long-Term-Support) of 5 years, which infact...
what are the upcoming technologies in the field of mechanical engineering. can anyone give me some ideas about a new technology which can help in future.
Name: Hussanal Faroke Kuzhimana *Engineering Trade:Computer Science Location: Calicut,Kerala India *Occupation: Software Engineer, QBurst Technologies Work Experience: 2 years 6 months as Software Engineer *Hobbies & Interests: No Hobbies, Interested...
China has just launched the world's longest railway track meant for the high speed bullet trains. The track extends from Beijing to Guangzhou, a distance of about 2298 kilometers. With...