What is eLitmus exam?

hey guys do u have any idea about ELITMUS exam .... if so please help me...

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Well, it's an aptitude based exam that can help you to get a job in several companies. You give the online exam at one of their centers. I haven't appeared for it, but from what I have heard it's just aptitude and general English. They give you a score based on your performance and then they post several job vacancies. You can apply for the job that suits your interest. It's just a filter criteria, you will still have go through the selection process like written test, interview etc.
    The good thing is it actually works. Some of my friends actually got good jobs through elitmus.😀
  • Rising star
    Rising star
    #-Link-Snipped-# thank u for the information & my doubt is i have heard that we have to carry our original certificates is it true???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    eLitmus conducts their own independent exam for fresh graduates at regular intervals. The marks obtained in eLitmus test are, I believe, considered by recruiting agencies to filter candidates. Correct me if I'm wrong here.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    #-Link-Snipped-# not sure, I guess the info should be available on their site. Anyways, I will talk to my friends and I will let you know.

#-Link-Snipped-# Yup, this is what exactly it is!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Rising star
    hey guys do u have any idea about ELITMUS exam .... if so please help me...
    eLitmus is an assessment and recruitment company for entry level engineers. It has multifold uses.
    eLitmus does not guarantee jobs. A good pH score can get you interview calls, beyond that it entirely depends on how you perform in the Interviews/technical rounds.
  • SP.Engr
    SP.Engr
    Worth taking !
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think its just like aptitude exams conducting by many sites like naukri etc.., they conduct test and gives a certificate and post it on there website so it gives us a plus
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I have come across a huge number of job opportunities for a good pH scorer. Though I have not attended the exam but some reviews on the internet say that the exam is of CAT standard and tests your knowledge completely. Though it entirely depends on your performance in interviews, it does guarantee you an interview if you score good and getting an interview is a great thing now a days
  • SAGAR SAXENA
    SAGAR SAXENA
    are there any chances of companies available for b tech electrical and electronics engineering students.....
  • srinivas1566
    srinivas1566
    give
    SAGAR SAXENA
    are there any chances of companies available for b tech electrical and electronics engineering students.....
    same information for us if anybody

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to calculate the saving using VFD for pump of 18.5 kw if vfd operated on 40Hz?
Hi, i want to know where to write a java program in linux(i am running centos operating system),i should write in a file ,from command line or in the folders....
Something *awesome* has just been launched on CE​ ​😁​ ​You always wanted it!​ ​You asked for it!​ ​&​ ​It's Live!​ ​But you've to find it out yourself!​ ​Hint: You don't...
About 90% give wrong answers. but hoping so CE's can give the correct answer ...👍 5-(5*6-2-4)+2=?????
I am from Kolkata.I want to crack GATE 2014.My stream is Civil Engg. I am confused in selecting correspondence course. Made Easy or Gateforum......Which is better for Civil? I need...