What is carnot cycle?

i know that Carnot cycle has four process two isothermal and two adiabatic...but how we exactly defined Carnot cycle?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anjali zendre
    i know that Carnot cycle has four process two isothermal and two adiabatic...but how we exactly defined Carnot cycle?
    The question has been discussed several times on CE. Please make a search and see if you get to the relevant discussion that answers your question. If not, I think it'd be a better approach if you could tell us how you think the Carnot cycle can be defined (apart from the textbook definition) so that the Mechies here can help you get the concept right.

Here's one interesting discussion you can refer to: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

genetic engg. tells about making new modified gens which made by adding and cutting of chromosomes...so is it possible to add plant and animal gene so that if it is...
mitochondria is a cell organelles.. which have patriotic cell quality.which have it's own DNA. but what is the reason and why experiments r going on in this mitochondrial DNA. what...
i am mech. engg. and i have plan to make a project and working model. which work like real. i need guide..i want such type of project which use in...
i want to make a very small flying device. which have camera.and which can be controlled by remote control signals.
i m mechanical student.. i want to creak GATE exam.. which technical subject are more essential for gate preparation.. ?