What is best Testing or Development ?

Hello.. sir I am Nilesh From Pune..I have Recently completed my B.E in CSE Branch..I have 52% and 3 Years Gap.. Institute told me that I will not get job in S/W Development so You Should do S/W Testing Course....Can You Tell me What are criteria for S/W Developer and S/W Tester.And What Is Best Field For me ???

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Kaustubh, Thanks in Advance ! I done B.etch in 2014 and I am having 2 years experience in sales and marketing field. But now I am now very confuse...
Google might have suspended the Project Ara - an ambitious project to create a modular phone that'd let you assemble your own parts. Reuters UK reported that they have obtained...
I have 70% in madhyamik,55% in HS and 62% in B.Tech(till 6th sem).I'm B.Tech(CSE) final year student.What is the right way that I should follow now to secure a good...
Mr. Mukesh Ambani actually disrupted the Internet and telecommunications yesterday. Not only did he announce that voice calls will be absolutely free on Jio network but 4G data rates will...