@NAVATHE SACHIN • 24 May, 2013
what is the abbreviation of java in programming language?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 24 May, 2013
N.SACHIN
what is the abbreviation of java in programming language?
Java is not an abbreviation. It's just a name given to the programming language.
@Whats In Name • 24 May, 2013 There is no full form because it isn't an acronym,although you may find some fictitious ones on internet like "just another virtual accelerator" which is just a fake one!
@Abhishek Rawal • 24 May, 2013 As told by Gosling James,JAVA = Just Another Vague Acronym.
@Abhijit Dey • 24 May, 2013 JAVA was earlier called OAK because of the Oak tree seen from the window of the developers. Later it was renamed to JAVA since the developers loved Coffee and JAVA refers to the coffee beans from the country Java.
@Phenomenal • 15 Jun, 2013 From what I've heard it's is speculated to be derived the names of the people involved in it's creation.
James gosling, Arthur Van hoff, Andy bechtolsheim

Also I read that it's a slang word for "coffee" which is interesting because of the it's logo 😁

Don't know which is the truth,it's controversial.

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...