What is a really good DVD/video converter?

Thomas123
@thomas123-M8HQfh โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

I downloaded "Total Video Converter" and I can't get it to convert the video files from my DVD into a common format such as WMV, MPEG, or AVI, or into sound such as MP3 or WMA, which it says it can do.

I'm not sure what the problem is. Thte files are in a form called ".IFO" which I could only get to play on InterVideo WinDVD, and nothing else.

I'm trying to convert it so I can upload (part) of it on to YouTube, but nothing is working. So, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • prakash.athani

    @prakashathani-RsvHp8 • Nov 21, 2008

    Hi Thomas,

    Try downloading IFO to MPEG covertor.
    Visit this page. It is simple
    Page #-Link-Snipped-#

  • Trojantech

    @trojantech-hggzwA • Nov 25, 2008

    McFunSoft Video Convert Master 7.9.5.1 or Later

  • ttyX

    @ttyx-toUP3h • Nov 29, 2008

    #-Link-Snipped-#does it all for free