what is a machine?

Replies

• kshiti
    kshiti
    Re: How To Use CrazyEngineers?

wat is ment by a machine?
  • chetan mehra
    chetan mehra
    a machine is a mechanical unit having rotating parts.....don't confused with device coz it has no rotating parts
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Machine is a device having parts that perform or assist us in performing any type of work.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Machine is a device that comprises of the stationary parts and the moving parts together to generate, transform or utilize the mechanical energy. All the machines are made up of elements or parts and units.
    The different elements used in designing a machine can be one complete unit or a combination of other smaller units and parts.
  • venkat kavin
    venkat kavin
    it s use to do max works
  • harishweb
    harishweb
    Hi,

What is machine? I think this is a very well asked question for me. Machine is that who reduced human efforts and work would be done more easier.
  • arjunoids
    arjunoids
    a machine is a device which converts one form of energy to another. this is the actual definition of MACHINE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, I think at least some of you guys might have come across this particular logical puzzle, called the Blue eyes puzzle. The question of the puzzle is available here:...
Hi, I need to use ATmega406 for my smart battery application. AVR DRAGON will support ATmega406 only in JTAG programming and debugging. Can any one please help me? I can't...
Check out this - YouTube - Disappearing Car Door! [video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAtkoje4-eM[/video]
Hi, I read this point in the net - "Limit the time at which the battery stays at 100%. Prolonged high voltage promotes corrosion, especially at elevated temperatures" source-https://batteryuniversity.com/index.php/learn/article/charging_lithium_ion_batteries How...
I want to start a blog, but I m in dilema to choose my blog url. Friends , Suggest me the blog title, ie url, My blog is going to...